Before the event starts
Thank you for your continuous support.
Last year, we were able to hold the largest @JAM event "@JAM EXPO 2015" with the help of everyone.
With the amount of people attending increasing each year, we feel that @JAM is continuing to grow as an event.
Originally, @JAM EXPO was held in the hope of sharing the music genre that represents Japan: idols.
Idols who work hard and struggle everyday while aiming for the top.
When considering to hold the event this year again, unfortunately, we realised that the venue that we have used for the past 2 years, Yokohama Arena, would not be available this year due to renovation issues.
Thus, even having the event was thought to be difficult, but with the support of our staff and friends, we were able to secure a venue at Makuhari.
In addition, it has been decided that "Natalie", the largest news site in Japan that will have their 10th anniversary next year, will cooperate with us as a partner for the event this year.
Striving together with Natalie, we will hold "@JAMxNatalie EXPO 2016" at Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall on September 24 and 25 2016, and will aim for the most enjoyable idol festival in Japan.
As the venue has changed to Makuhari, there will be new efforts involved, but we will take this as a chance and will do our best to make these 2 days an enjoyable festival.
Everyone who cheers for idols, lets enjoy the 2 days to the fullest with them! Sincerely, ＠JAM×Natalie EXPO 2016 General Producer Keiichi Hashimoto
|Title||：||@JAM×Natalie EXPO 2016|
|Date||：||September 24th (Sat) & 25th (Sun) 2016|
|：||OPEN 9:00 am / START 10:00 am|
|Venue||：||Makuhari messe international exhibition hall 9~11 (幕張メッセ 国際展示場9~11ホール)|
|Organizer||：||@JAM×Natalie EXPO 2016 executive committee|
|Planning||：||Zepp live / Natasha / Universal Music / Nippon Broadcasting System / Kyodo Tokyo|
|Production||：||Zepp live / Odyssey|
|Cooperation||：||LAWSON HMV Entertainment / SHOWROOM / CHEERZ / Pigoo / Tokyo Girls’ Update / spinns / ON THE LINE|
|Sponsor||：||Daiichikosho / mixi / DMM.com / Taisho Pharmaceutical|
Rules and Regulations Regarding Tickets
- One ticket can be used by only one person. Please buy as many tickets required for each attendant.
- Children under elementary school age may enter free of charge only if accompanied by adults with tickets.
- Please be aware that the artist line-up may change and refunds will not be made due to artist cancellation or any other changes.
- Once you remove the wristband, it will become invalid, so please handle it with care and do not remove it while you are at the event.
Rules and Regulations
- Moshing, stage diving, and crowd surfing are strictly prohibited. Those who fail to comply with @JAM EXPO staff will be ejected from the festival site. The festival accepts no liability for injuries and accidents resulting from such acts.
- Please be advised that such acts will result in being ejected from the festival site and wristband confiscation.
Those who do not follow instructions of staff or cause any disturbances will be ejected from the festival site. Tickets will not be refunded in this case.
- Persons found to be in possession of illegal items will be reported to the police immediately.
- Those who are drunk will not be allowed to enter the event. No alcohol will be sold in the festival.
- Bringing weapons or hazardous items (or other items that management may consider dangerous or problematic) into the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Use of video or audio recording devices without permission is strictly. @JAM EXPO staff will erase the data recorded in violation of this policy, and all kinds of recording media will be confiscated. Those who refuse to comply will be subject to ejection, and their recording devices will be confiscated.
- Use of lighters or matches outside the smoking area is strictly prohibited.
- There are pay parking lots nearby, but we would like to encourage you to use public transportation.
- Occupying an inordinately large viewing space as a group is strictly prohibited.
- Re-entry will not be admitted.
Rules and Regulations Regarding Wristbands
- 2-day tickets with CD and VIP tickets with CD for both 1-day and 2-day will be exchanged at the entrance gate.
Once you remove the wristband, it will become invalid, so please do not remove your wristband while it is still valid.
And please handle it with care before the event.
- If you do not show your wristband, you will be refused admission. (If the area is fully occupied, we may have to restrict entrance.)
Event Information Details
- Women-only areas will be prepared for the Strawberry Stage, Blueberry Stage, and Kiwi Stage.
- The use of the area is restricted to women and children under 12 years old.
- There are spaces for wheelchairs, so please ask the event staff if you require the use of it.
- The entrance of each stage may be restricted due to overcrowding.
- If you feel ill during the event, please contact event staff for medical assistance immediately.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended.
Goods Information Details
- CDs will be sold at the Lawson HMV Entertainment booth from the beginning.
- Official goods will also be sold from the beginning of the event until the end.
- The beginning time for each artist goods is varied, so please check the time at each artists’ goods booth.
- For more precise information, please check the information from the artists’ website or their booth.
Kyodo Tokyo 0570-550-799 (Weekday 11:00-18:00 /Saturday and Sunday 10:00-18:00)